Hawaii Wetlands State Links
- Hawaiian Wetlands
- Department of Land and Natural Resources
- Environmental Law – Institute
- Hawai’I Wetlands and the Pacific Island Plant Restoration (PIPR) Database
- Interim Regional Supplement to the Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation Manual: Hawaii and Pacific Islands Region
- Hawaii’s Wetlands: Mauka to Makai (A Poster)
- Hawaii’s Wetlands
- Hawaiian Forest: Wetlands Restoration at KAwainui and Hamakua Marshes
- Hawaii Nature Focus: Studies For Kids
- Hawaii Wetland Information Network
- Hawaiian Encyclopedia
- Ka’elepulu Wetland
More Links of Interest
Honolulu Star Bulletin-Water Ways: Newspaper column for 2/27/1999 about the Ala Wai Canal Watershed improvement Project. Brief information, but tells you something is going on.
Wetlands Reserve Program in Hawaii: Information on classification of lands under the Wetlands Reserve Program and information on getting the classification. May be useful to individuals trying to initiate wetlands restoration programs in Hawaii.
Wetlands Reserve Program Ranking Criteria for Hawaii: Gives information on point system for ranking lands under Wetlands Reserve Program for Hawaii. No restoration information, but gives an idea of what characteristics this program values.